Friday, September 18, 2020

Slimline Die Focused Cards & Video Tutorial with Franci and Candice

Hi there and happy Friday! It's Franci here with you and today I'm happy to share this Christmas card I made with some of my favorite goodies from the new release. Aww I love this card so much!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holy Night Slimline Dies Christmas Card Video Tutorial by Franci Vignoli

The new Holy Night set is beautiful and with the new Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies there's so much space to build a sweet scene! I used Distress Inks for all my background layers here and Copics for all my images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holy Night Slimline Dies Christmas Card Video Tutorial by Franci Vignoli

Be sure to enjoy my card tutorial here down below.


Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a lovely day!


----------------------------------------------------

Hello my crafty friends! Candice back with you today with a fun Farm Fresh slimline card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Dies Farm Fresh Window Quad Dies Punny Card by Candice Fisher

I used the new release with a few classics for my card:

I began my slimline card with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base. For my background, I first die cut the scalloped frame from red cardstock and adhered to my card front. I then die cut the stitched panel from Bristol Smooth cardstock and used a stencil I created from the Hexagon die with pumice stone to create the chicken wire. Don't you love to use your stash in different ways!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Dies Farm Fresh Window Quad Dies Punny Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I created 5 tags from the Window Quad Square dies, such a great die set with so many uses! The base was cut from thick white cardstock and the tops from the yellow pattern paper and threaded some red twine through the tops. I stamped the chickens and eggs, colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

To put the card together, I added the tags with foam tape and then the images on top of the tags with foam tape for lots of dimension. To finish, I simply stamped the sentiment along the center bottom with Versafine black ink!

Thank you so much!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Square Die
Window Quad Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holy Night Stamps
Holy Night Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holy Night Dies
Holy Night Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Marisela Delgado said: what wonderful cards! I love them both! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete