Saturday, September 26, 2020

Farm Fresh Cards with Tammy

Hi friends! Tammy here, and I'm thrilled to be back designing for Sunny Studio Stamps this weekend! Today, I have a fun card duo using the newly released set, Farm Fresh.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Harvest Mice Slimline Dies Window Quad Dies Fall Themed Cards by Tammy Stark

To begin, I stamped and colored all of my images using Copic markers. I then cut out the colored images with the coordinating Farm Fresh Dies. I also added the wagon and pumpkins from Harvest MiceCoordinating Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Harvest Mice Slimline Dies Window Quad Dies Fall Themed Cards by Tammy Stark

For my first card, I created a fun Fall farm scene! I used the Slimline Scalloped Frame to die cut the stitched panel to create my background. The background is ink blended with Blueprint Sketch and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks. Next, I used the Slimline Nature Borders Dies to die cut a grassy border, inking with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks. I attached the images to the background, using foam tape on some for dimension. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Harvest Mice Slimline Dies Window Quad Dies Fall Themed Cards by Tammy Stark

The sentiment was created by combining the "Hay there" from Farm Fresh and the "pumpkin" from Harvest Mice. Next, I adhered my background to white cardstock to create a thin white frame, and then attached that to Classic Sunburst Papercut and pieced together to create a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" background. I covered the seam with a cloud from Plane Awesome to complete my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Harvest Mice Slimline Dies Window Quad Dies Fall Themed Cards by Tammy Stark

For my second card, I used the awesome Window Quad Square Dies to create a fun grid style card, highlighting the adorable chickens from this set! I inked the background with Blueprint Sketch and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks and then attached my colored images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Harvest Mice Slimline Dies Window Quad Dies Fall Themed Cards by Tammy Stark

Next, I attached the frame to the background using foam tape to pop up the frame. I then adhered the framed scene onto yellow paper from the Classic Gingham 6 X 6 PaperTo complete my card, the sentiment is heat embossed in white onto a black cardstock strip and attached. 

I hope you enjoyed today's Farm themed projects! They were so much fun to create, and I love how you can create two completely different looking cards using the same set!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Stamps
Plane Awesome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Dies
Plane Awesome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Square Die
Window Quad Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Sunburst Paper
Classic Sunburst Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: