Thursday, February 21, 2019

Puppy Parents Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello there! Vanessa here today with a card using Puppy Parents with the Build-A-Tag #1 Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Build A Tag Thank You Parent Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a panel of white cardstock and inked it with green Distress Oxide ink. After I had applied ink droplets, I die-cut the tag from it an adhered the panel to the card. Now I die-cut the tag from vellum and white cardstock, topped the top tag with patterned paper from the Flirty Flowers Paper pad and tied-on baker's twine before adhering the layered tags to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Build A Tag Thank You Parent Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped the cute dogs onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics, die-cut the images with the matching dies and adhered them with foam tape. Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of blue cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it.

I love these cute puppies! Thank you for stopping by today, hope to see you back next week!

----------------------------------------------------------

Happy Thursday everyone, Anja here and today I'm showcasing the sweet Puppy Parents Stamps. I created a masculine card for Father's Day.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Build A Tag Quilted Hearts Embossing Thank You Parent Card by Anja Bytyqi

I started with an A2 top-folding card base made from teal cardstock. Next, I ran a piece of navy cardstock in the Quilted Hearts Embossing Folder through my die-cutting machine. For a change, I decided to use the debossed side. I cut a strip of yellow patterned paper from the Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper pack and adhered it over my embossed panel.

I stamped the cute dogs and fun accessories in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images. I die cut two circles from white and red (as a mat) cardstock. For the background of my little scene, I did some masking and light ink blending with Distress Oxides (Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Build A Tag Quilted Hearts Embossing Thank You Parent Card by Anja Bytyqi

I used three of the text stamps which are included in the set to create my custom sentiment. The "thanks daddy" was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black Ink next to the doghouse. I stamped the other sentiment in VersaMark Ink on a small strip of teal cardstock and white heat embossed it. To finish off my card, I adhered two little die-cut hearts.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Build-A-Tag #1 Dies
Build-A-Tag #1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Stamps
Puppy Parents Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Dies
Puppy Parents Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment