Thursday, February 28, 2019

Make A Wish Cards with Anja and Vanessa

Hello everyone, Anja here today sharing a birthday card with the Make A Wish Stamps which are just perfect for this occasion.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Happy Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

First, I created a fun Alcohol Ink background on glossy cardstock and cut it with a stitched rectangle die. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and white heat embossed it. I adhered the panel to my top-folding A2 card base made from light grey cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Happy Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I white heat embossed the cake images on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock and colored them with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. To embellish my card, I added some shiny crystals.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Vanessa here today with a birthday card using the sweet Make a Wish set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Fancy Frames Heartfelt Wishes Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

To create the background, I stamped the "happy" from Color Me Happy and the "birthday" from Heartfelt Wishes repeatedly onto a panel of white cardstock. Then I covered the card base with striped patterned paper from the Dots & Stripes Pastels Paper pad, added a strip of black cardstock and adhered the stamped panel.

I stamped the cake image onto white cardstock, colored it with Copics, die-cut it with the matching dies, layered it with fun foam and adhered it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Make A Wish Fancy Frames Heartfelt Wishes Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I die-cut the banner from the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies from black cardstock, stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment, trimmed the end and adhered it. To finish the card off, I added matching sequins.

Nothing beats a yummy birthday cake, don't you agree? This little set makes it easy to "bake" delicious ones :) 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Color Me Happy Stamps
Color Me Happy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heartfelt Wishes Stamps
Heartfelt Wishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Stamps
Make A Wish Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Dies
Make A Wish Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment