Monday, February 25, 2019

Everything's Rosy Cards with Leanne and Eloise

Hello everyone! Leanne here today and I’m happy to be sharing a set of thank you cards I made using the Everything’s Rosy stamp set. I was so anxious to play with this beautiful layering set. I just started by stamping out the largest rose in a few different colors. I honestly couldn’t pick which color I like best to use on one card so I decided to make a set of cards.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Everyday Greetings Floral Thank You Cards by Leanne West

These cards are 4 Bar size. The dimensions are 3 1/2 by 4 7/8 inches. This is such a cute size and perfect for thank you notes! To add a little interest to the background, I embossed panels of white card stock and trimmed slightly smaller than 4 Bar size. I used the Quilted Hearts embossing folder which I think pairs so well with the roses.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Everyday Greetings Floral Thank You Cards by Leanne West

Altenew dye ink cube sets used: Pink rose - Cherry Blossom ink set, Yellow rose - Summer Afternoon ink set, Teal rose - Sea Shore ink set, Leaves - Tropical Forest ink set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Everyday Greetings Floral Thank You Cards by Leanne West

After stamping all the roses and leaves, I use the coordinating Everything’s Rosy dies to cut them out. I adhered the roses and leaves with glue dots. The glue dots seemed to stick well to the embossed surface. I white heat embossed “thank you” (from Everyday Greetings) on green card stock and trimmed into strips with a fish tail end. I tucked one end of the sentiment strip underneath a rose and secured with more glue dots.  

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I’m using the Everything’s Rosy stamp set. I also paired it with the Sweet Word die and Frilly Frames Lattice Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Frilly Frames Floral Birthday Card by Eloise Blue

I started off with stamping out my roses and leaves using my MISTI. I used various Altenew Inks to stamp the layers. Once they were all stamped, I cut them out using the coordinating dies.

(Altenew Inks Used: Rose Quartz, Cotton Candy, Puffy Heart, Purple Wine, Cosmic Berry / Bamboo, Parrot, Olive)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Frilly Frames Floral Birthday Card by Eloise Blue

Next, I die cut out the Frilly Frames Lattice Dies from white cardstock. I added adhesive onto the back and adhered a piece of Kraft Cardstock. I added foam tape onto the back and adhered it onto a piece of blue striped pattern paper from the Striped Silly 6x6 Paper Pad. I added foam tape onto the roses and leaves and adhered them in each corner as well.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Frilly Frames Floral Birthday Card by Eloise Blue

For the sentiment, I die cut the Sweet Word Die from the same striped patterned paper and also from some dark blue. I adhered them together a little offset. I also used the Fruit Cocktail Stamp Set and white heat embossed ‘Have A’ and ‘Birthday’ onto some black cardstock. I cut them down into strips and adhered all the pieces into the centre of the design.

That finished up my card for today, I hope you enjoyed. See you next week! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sweet Word Die
Sweet Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fruit Cocktail Stamps
Fruit Cocktail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Dies
Everything's Rosy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everyday Greetings Stamps
Everyday Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: