Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Puppy Parents Cards with Franci and Mona

Hello there! Franci here with you today with a lovely card featuring the new Puppy Parents set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Fancy Frames Rectangles Mother's Day Card by Franci Vignoli

First I die cut the frame using the Fancy Frames Rectangle dies and this lovely pink striped paper from the Dots & Stripes Pastels paper padI created a coordinated base out of white cardstock, I masked the top to ink a light green ground for my cuties to stand on.

I stamped colored and die cut these cute doggies and I glued them down with foam adhesive, then I added my sentiment on the bottom and some dimensional hearts.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Fancy Frames Rectangles Mother's Day Card by Franci Vignoli

I completed the card and then I moved onto the envelope. I decided to decorate the flap by stamping randomly lots of images from the same set. I colored some of the images and I stamped some others with colored inks.

I'm so happy about how it turned out, decorated envelopes always makes me happy!!
Thanks a lot for stopping by today and have a lovely day :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi crafty friends! It's Mona here, I made today's card for my mom with the adorable Puppy Parents Stamp Set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Window Trio Square Dies Mother's Day Card by Mona Toth

I started the card making with die-cutting so I made a die-cut with the Window Trio Squares Die. For the background I used pastel blue patterned paper with tiny flowers from the Flirty Flowers Paper pad.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Window Trio Square Dies Mother's Day Card by Mona Toth

Next, I stamped the images from the Puppy Parents Stamp Set Stamp Set and cute tulips from Spring Greetings stamp set and I colored them with Copic Markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Window Trio Square Dies Mother's Day Card by Mona Toth

After the coloring I used the coordinating dies to cut the images and added highlights with Signo Uniball white pen.

(Copics used: 0, W0, W1, W3, W5, E31, E33, E35, E42, E43, E44, R20, R32, R24, BG10, BG11, BG13, B000, B12, B14 )

Sunny Studio Stamps: Puppy Parents Window Trio Square Dies Mother's Day Card by Mona Toth

In the end I heat embossed the sentiment, styled my card and adhered everything together. Thank you very much for reading through my post, I hope that you have enjoyed it and I have inspired you! If you like my creations let's be friends on Instagram. :)

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Trio- Square Die
Window Trio- Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Stamps
Puppy Parents Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Parents Dies
Puppy Parents Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Stamps
Spring Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Dies
Spring Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment