Monday, November 5, 2018

Sweater Vest Dies: Two Takes With Two Cards with Eloise

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I have two cards to share with you all using the Sweater Vest Die Set. I'll be creating one simple version with patterned paper and one more so like an "ugly" sweater.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweater Vest Dies Preppy Prints Paper Sweater Vest Cards by Eloise Blue

To start off the first one I used the Preppy Prints Patterned Paper and die cut the main sweater from one of the argyle prints. I then cut out the bottom piece and the "v" neck piece from white cardstock as well as the collar. I used the neck piece and cut it from cream and the bow and another main sweater from green.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweater Vest Dies Preppy Prints Paper Sweater Vest Cards by Eloise Blue

I adhered all the layers together and attached the back green sweater to make a card base. That finished up the first quick and easy card, now to the second one.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweater Vest Dies Alpaca Holiday Woodland Borders Sweater Vest Cards by Eloise Blue

For my second sweater card I used the Alpaca Holiday stamp set, stamped down some images and coloured them in using Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I then cut the main sweater die from 2 pieces of white and a piece of blue cardstock, the neck from cream and then cut the rounded neck and bottom piece from some blue striped patterned paper in the Dots and Stripes Jewel Patterned Paper Pack.

(Copic Markers Used: E000, E00, E21 / R20 / 0 / N0 / E41, E42, E43, E44 / R17, R29, R89 / YG03, YG23, YG67 / W00, W0, W1, W3, W5 / Y11, Y13, Y18 / B0000, B000)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweater Vest Dies Alpaca Holiday Woodland Borders Sweater Vest Cards by Eloise Blue

I then used the Woodland Borders Dies to cut one of the white sweaters into a smaller hill. I then adhered all the pieces of the sweater together and used a thin foam tape to adhere my images into place. I stamped 'Warm Winter Wishes' onto the top of the scene with black ink. For a last finishing touch I added white dots into the sky to look like snow.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll see you next week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Preppy Prints 6x6 Paper
Preppy Prints 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweater Vest Dies
Sweater Vest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. So adorable, wish I had the money to get this set!!!! Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete