Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Happy Owlidays Peek-A-Boo Window Holiday Card with Juliana

Hello friends! It's Juliana Michaels and today I'm here to share a Christmas card featuring the adorable Happy Owlidays stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owlidays Window Trio Dies Fancy Frames Dies Peek-A-Boo Window Holiday Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping and coloring the sweet little owls with Copic markers. I then die cut them with the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owlidays Window Trio Dies Fancy Frames Dies Peek-A-Boo Window Holiday Card by Juliana Michaels

After the coloring was completed, I took a piece of striped patterned paper from the Holiday Cheer 6x6 paper pad and trimmed it to 4 x 5.25 inches. I adhered it to a white card base. Next, I used the Window Trio Circle dies to cut a piece of white cardstock. I then trimmed it into a border strip to fit on the card front. I thought it would be fun to have the little owls peeking out of the windows! To give them a bit of dimension, I added some double sided foam adhesive to the back sides of the owls.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owlidays Window Trio Dies Fancy Frames Dies Peek-A-Boo Window Holiday Card by Juliana Michaels

To complete the card, I die cut a piece of white cardstock and a piece of green patterned paper using the pennant die from the Fancy Frames Rectangle dies. I then stamped the sentiment onto the white cardstock and adhered them to the card front.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owlidays Window Trio Dies Fancy Frames Dies Peek-A-Boo Window Holiday Card by Juliana Michaels

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this Christmas card inspiration using the Happy Owlidays stamp set. Don't forget to tag us on social media to share what you have created with this stamp set!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Trio- Circles Die
Window Trio- Circles Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owlidays Stamps
Happy Owlidays Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owlidays Dies
Happy Owlidays Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: