Monday, November 12, 2018

Rustic Winter Die Cut Christmas Scene Card with Eloise

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I have a card to share with you all using the Rustic Winter die set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rustic Winter Woodland Borders Die Cut Winter Scene Christmas Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I started off with die cutting all the trees, deers and birds out of some white cardstock. I then used Copic Markers to colour them in. 

(Copic Markers Used: E31, E55, E57 / E00, E21, E53 / R24, R29, R59 / W00, W0, W1 / 0)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rustic Winter Woodland Borders Die Cut Winter Scene Christmas Card by Eloise Blue

For my background I pulled in some Broken China, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks and ink blended them onto some watercolour cardstock. I then die cut a circle out using a circle die. I then pulled the Woodland Borders Dies and cut a hill from an additional circle. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rustic Winter Woodland Borders Die Cut Winter Scene Christmas Card by Eloise Blue

Lastly, I used the Jolly Gingerbread stamp set and white heat embossed the 'Merry Christmas' onto a black strip of cardstock. I then adhered my scene together and adhered it onto a piece of patterned paper from the Holiday Cheer paper pad

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll see you next week. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:  

Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: