Friday, November 9, 2018

Foxy Christmas Joyful Christmas Season Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with another Christmas card using the adorable Foxy Christmas stamps and the coordinating dies. Super cute foxy friends are here to celebrate a joyful season with you. This stamp set is perfect not only for Christmas and winter greetings, but also for any season of the year. Let's get started right away.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Foxy Christmas Here Comes Santa Rustic Winter Joyful Christmas Card by Lexa Levana

First, I stamped three foxes and a pile of presents with Versafine black ink and watercolored them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I used the coordinating dies to cut each of them. I created the background by blending Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral Distress Inks and then stamped some of the trees from Here Comes Santa Stamps with red and black dye inks. Two color stamping is a good way to create dimension and depth of the trees on the background. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Foxy Christmas Here Comes Santa Rustic Winter Joyful Christmas Card by Lexa Levana

As for the front ground, I used a birch tree from Rustic Winter Dies. After I finished creating my little scene, I adhere it to a pretty patterned paper from Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paperpad and a sparkling twine for an accent. The sentiment is white embossed on a back side of the same patterned paper I use for the base. 

That's all for today, I hope you like today's inspiration as much as I do. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Dies
Foxy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Here Comes Santa Stamps
Here Comes Santa Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: