Monday, November 19, 2018

Christmas Trimmings Holly & Pine Cluster Be Merry Card with Eloise

Hello friends, Eloise here and today I have a card to share with you all using the Christmas Trimmings set. I love Mendi's layering sets, they're so amazing and easy to use. I paired this set with the Merry Word die as well as the Festive Greetings stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Trimmings Merry Word Die Festive Greetings Holly & Pine Cluster Be Merry Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I started off with stamping out all the layered pieces from the Christmas Trimmings stamp set. I used various Altenew Inks for this. Once they were stamped, I cut them out using the coordinating dies.

(Inks Used: Altenew - Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Grapevine / Bamboo, Parrot, Moss / Sand Dunes, Rocky Shore, Espresso)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Trimmings Merry Word Die Festive Greetings Holly & Pine Cluster Be Merry Card by Eloise Blue

Next, I took a piece of watercolour cardstock, cut it down to 4" x 4" and ink blended some Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Inks in the centre. I flicked on some water and dried it off with a heat tool. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Trimmings Merry Word Die Festive Greetings Holly & Pine Cluster Be Merry Card by Eloise Blue

Lastly, I adhered all my images into the centre of the inked cardstock with foam tape. I then die cut out the 'Merry' word from black cardstock and adhered it into place and white heat embossed the 'Be' word from Festive Greetings onto more black cardstock, cut it out and adhered it into place as well. 

For a last finishing touch I adhered it onto a card base I had made with the Holiday Cheer Patterned paper pack

Thanks so much for stopping by today, see you next week! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Merry Word Die
Merry Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Festive Greetings Stamps
Festive Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Trimmings Stamps
Christmas Trimmings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Trimmings Dies
Christmas Trimmings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: