Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Sliding Window Halloween Cuties Card with Juliana

Hello friends! It's Juliana Michaels and today I'm sharing a Halloween card featuring the Sliding Window die and Halloween Cuties stamp set. I recently shared my first card using the Sliding Window die and I couldn't wait to use it to create a Halloween card.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sliding Window Halloween Cuties Trick Or Treat Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping and coloring the images from the Halloween Cuties stamp set with Copic markers. I then die cut them using the coordinating dies. To create the scene on the front of the sliding window card, I cut a piece of watercolor paper to 3x4 inches. I then die cut it into two pieces to create sky and grass sections using the Woodland Borders die


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sliding Window Halloween Cuties Trick Or Treat Card by Juliana Michaels

Next, I inked the sky section with Distress Oxide in Faded Jeans and added some water splatters to create the stars. For the grass, I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Grass. I then adhered all of the colored images and used double sided foam adhesive to pop up a few of them for added dimension.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sliding Window Halloween Cuties Trick Or Treat Card by Juliana Michaels

When it came time to create the actual sliding window piece, I die cut it using the purple gingham from the Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 paper. I then cut the back piece from a coordinating piece of purple cardstock. To complete the card, I stamped the sentiment on the inside and then finished it off with a black and white gingham bow.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sliding Window Halloween Cuties Trick Or Treat Card by Juliana Michaels

I hope you enjoyed this bit of Halloween inspiration using the Sliding Window die set. I just love how fun this die is and I can't wait to create my next one! Have you created a card using the Sliding Window die set? Make sure to tag us on social media so we can check it out!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Halloween Cuties Dies
Halloween Cuties Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Halloween Cuties Stamps
Halloween Cuties Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment