Thursday, September 6, 2018

Fall Flicks Filmstrip Halloween Themed Card with Vanessa

Hello everybody! I hope you are all doing well! Vanessa here today with a fun selfie card using the Fall Flicks Filmstrip DiesYou can create the cutest scenes with this die!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Flicks Filmstrip Happy Harvest Happy Owl-O-Ween Halloween Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a panel of white cardstock and die-cut the film strip from it. Then I stamped the cute owls from Happy Owl-o-ween and from Harvest Happiness onto the middle rectangle. After I had masked them, I stamped the tree from Happy Harvest, masked this too and applied inks with an ink blending tool. I applied ink droplets and took off the masks. Now I repeated the same steps on the small rectangles and colored all images with Copics.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fall Flicks Filmstrip Happy Harvest Happy Owl-O-Ween Halloween Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I die-cut the film strip from black cardstock and adhered it to the card. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment and adhered the rectangles.

These owls make me smile, I hope they make you, too! Thank you for stopping by today!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Harvest Happiness Stamps
Harvest Happiness Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owl-o-ween Stamps
Happy Owl-o-ween Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Fall Flicks Filmstrip Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: