Friday, September 21, 2018

Nutty For You Leaf Background Heartfelt Wishes Card with Lexa

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card that showcasing Nutty For You Dies. it's a super fun dies and it really is one of a kind. You can create tags, shaped card, or cute little acorns for your projects as I did today. First, I tried to figure out where the little parts belong to but then I realized that I can make anything out of my imagination. I can't wait any longer... let's get started!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Nutty For You Happy Harvest Beautiful Autumn Leaf Stamped Background Heartfelt Wishes Card by Lexa Levana

I cut the acorn base on brown patterned papers from Gingham Jewel Tones Paper Pad, and I used both browns to create two acorns with different patterns. I added big round eyes for both of them, eyelashes for one and eyebrows (with the curve line that can be used as a smile) for the other one. I used the same big circle to create cheek blush for each of them. As you can see, they looks cuter with those faces. Don't you love them?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Nutty For You Happy Harvest Beautiful Autumn Leaf Stamped Background Heartfelt Wishes Card by Lexa Levana

As for the background, I stamped some leaves from Beautiful Autumn Stamp with brown dye ink and some tiny hearts which I decided to color red with a marker. I also stamped the sentiment from Happy Harvest Stamp with the same brown ink and added some white dots using a white gel pen.

I'm so happy with the final result. I think it's adorable and will make anyone happy. Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have an amazing day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Nutty For You Dies
Nutty For You Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: