Friday, September 7, 2018

Beautiful Autumn Fall Wreath Card with Lexa

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card that was inspired by fall colors, and used a fun mini stamp set from Sunny Studio called Beautiful Autumn Stamp and it's coordinating dies. Don't underestimate this mini stamp set because it can be used in so many different ways. Let's get started to see what I made for today's inspiration for you.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Autumn Happy Harvest Greetings Word Die Stamped Fall Wreath Card by Lexa Levana

First, I stamped all of the images with Versafine black ink and watercolored them with Distress markers. After I finished with the coloring, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all. I colored the leaves with different colors that resembles fall - shades of browns and oranges, with a little bit of green. The little acorns with smiley faces are really adorable, don't you think? 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Beautiful Autumn Happy Harvest Greetings Word Die Stamped Fall Wreath Card by Lexa Levana

Because I want to create a wreath from these images, I had to stamp quite a few of each design. To complete the wreath, I also used some other images from another set called Happy Harvest Stamp. I cut the Greetings Word Die from brown cardstock twice and layered them together. I had so much fun arranging the wreath and giving it lots of dimension with foam tape. And I love the final result. I think it looks beautiful. 

That's all for today, I hope you like this card as much as I do. Have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Beautiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beautiful Autumn Dies
Beautiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Greetings Word Die
Greetings Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: