Friday, July 27, 2018

Sliding Window Smiling Gnomes Card with Lexa

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with an interactive card using Sunny Studio's brand new dies called Sliding Window Dies which is has been everyone's favorite since the release. I paired it with the cutest Home Sweet Gnome Stamps set this time. Even if you're not a gnomes fan, make sure to check this one out because it's too cute to be missed.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sliding Window Dies Home Sweet Gnomes Card with Lexa Levana

First, I want to make a little scene with these gnomes in it. I cut a 3"x4" piece of watercolor paper and started to paint the grass and also the sky. I use Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Inks for the watercolor, and simply scribbled them onto an acrylic block/piece of plastic and added some waters. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sliding Window Dies Home Sweet Gnomes Card with Lexa Levana

When I'm happy with the scene, I adhered it to the bottom part of the sliding window and they look super cute! I stamped the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring I cut them out with the coordinating dies. Clean cut images always make me happy. I even love the pun "gnome one makes me smile like you do", so sweet yet fun!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sliding Window Dies Home Sweet Gnomes Card with Lexa Levana

On the back, I blended the same Mowed Lawn Distress Inks and stamped a hidden sentiment from the Happy Thoughts Stamp and added little hearts next to it. 

That's all for today! I'm so happy with the final result, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Have a wonderful day and see you next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment