Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Home Sweet Gnome Slider Card with Franci

Hi there, Franci here with you today to share you a card that I'm in love with! I'm having the best time with the new Home Sweet Gnome set and the Sliding Window die set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Home Sweet Gnome Sliding Window Die Home Sweet Home Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I created my card mechanism out of some white cardstock and this beautiful green pattern paper included in the Amazing Argyle 6x6 paper set. I was inspired by a Jennifer McGuire card to create my own and you can also find a detailed tutorial on how to assemble this card on her YouTube channel. Then I stamped these little gnomes, colored them with Copics, and die cut them with their coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Home Sweet Gnome Sliding Window Die Home Sweet Home Card by Franci Vignoli

I colored my front panel background with Distress inks to mimic the grass and a cloudy sky. I let it dry and then I embossed the sentiment in gold at the bottom. I glued down all of the images with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive, and added some details with a white gel pen to all the images.

I'm totally in love with these little gnomes! This new release is so full of amazing products, and some of my new favorites! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Home Sweet Gnome Sliding Window Die Home Sweet Home Card by Franci Vignoli

Oh, and I took all of my photos of this card and then I realized that I did not stamp anything on top or add a little bow! Oops! So I added a little heart at the top on my white cardstock and the card is done! 

Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: