Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Snow Flurries Little Husky Christmas Tree Ornament with Franci

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday! It's Franci here with you today with a pretty Christmas ornament to decorate your tree! I had so much fun with the new Snow Flurries stamp set, and that little husky from the Polar Playmates is just perfect! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snow Flurries Little Husky Christmas Tree Ornament by Franci Vignoli

First, I die cut a circle to fit inside my plastic ornament. Then I embossed the snow flurries with white embossing powder and sponged some Picked Raspberry distress ink on top. Next, I stamped my little husky with memento ink, colored it with Copics and die cut it with its coordinating dies. I glued it in the center of my circle with foam tape and drew some details with a white gel pen.

Then I created the snowball with some fake snow and added some candies behind the decorated circle in the other half of the ball. To secure your decorated circle just glue a little string behind it (it will be closed in the middle between the 2 halves of the ball, or you can also glue it down to the first half). I added some twine and a cute bow and you can also write a little secret message and put it inside! 

Hope you like my project and thank you so so much for stopping by! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Polar Playmates Stamps
Polar Playmates Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polar Playmates Dies
Polar Playmates Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snow Flurries Stamps
Snow Flurries Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: