Thursday, December 21, 2017

Polar Playmates Christmas Gift Tag with Vanessa

Hi everyone! Vanessa here with the Christmas tags I made for this year. I love shaped tags and the Sunny Studio sets are perfect to create them! This year I decided to make little igloo tags using the image from Polar Playmates:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Polar Playmates Christmas Gift Tag by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped the igloos onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them with the matching die. Then I die-cut a second layer, scored that on the top and assembled both pieces. I punched a hole to the top and tied-on red ribbon. Now I stamped, colored and die-cut the tree and lights from Gleeful Reindeer and the gift from Playful Polar Bears and adhered them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Polar Playmates Christmas Gift Tag by Vanessa Menhorn

It's fun to dress up the igloos :) Looking at it now, it would have been cute to stamp one of the critters to the inside - I think I'll do this subsequently!

Have a wonderful Christmas, enjoy the time with your loved ones!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polar Playmates Stamps
Polar Playmates Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polar Playmates Dies
Polar Playmates Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is really a fantastic idea ! Your tag is beautiful and really different, I love it and will keep preciously the idea. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete