Monday, December 25, 2017

Playful Polar Bears Rainbow Stacked Presents Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'll be using the Playful Polar Bears stamp set along with Gleeful Reindeer to create a last minute rainbow Christmas card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Playful Polar Bears Rainbow Stacked Presents Card by Eloise Blue

I first stamped out my images onto some white cardstock from the Playful Polar Bears stamp set. I then used the Gleeful Reindeer stamp set and stamped three trees onto another piece of white cardstock, using masks each time to cover up the last tree stamped so that they would appear to be in the background. I then used those same masks, covered all the trees at once and also cut a snowy hill mask from some more masking paper also, covered the bottom of my card and ink blended some Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Ink over the background to create a blue sky. Before removing the masks I also splattered some white dots over the background to create snow. I then dried it all with a heat tool, removed the masks and moved on.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Playful Polar Bears Rainbow Stacked Presents Card by Eloise Blue

The images I stamped earlier, I went ahead and coloured in with Copic Markers and then cut them all out using the coordinating dies. I then added foam tape behind all the images and adhered them onto my background. I stacked up all the presents also onto the sled in rainbow order. Lastly, I stamped the 'Hope Your Holiday is Fun and Festive' from the Gleeful Reindeer stamp set onto the top right hand side of my card with black ink, then adhered my panel onto some plaid patterned paper and then onto a card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll catch you next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: