Thursday, November 9, 2017

Jolly Gingerbread Snowy Hilltop Gingerbread House Card with Vanessa

Hi there! Vanessa here today with a new card using Jolly Gingerbread. Did you ever make a real gingerbread house? I tried once and failed - but with these stamps you can create the cutest gingerbread scenes easily :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Jolly Gingerbread Snowy Hilltop Gingerbread House Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first hand-cut a snowy hill from white cardstock, stamped my sentiment and adhered the hill to the blue card base. Now I stamped the images, colored them with Copics and fussy-cut everything. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Jolly Gingerbread Snowy Hilltop Gingerbread House Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I added hearts from the set and snowflakes from Polar Playmates with white ink and adhered the images to the card.

I hope you like my yummy scene today! Thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polar Playmates Stamps
Polar Playmates Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. Love how you colored the gingerbread house. Despite having 3 older kids, last year was my first time to decorate a gingerbread house due to my then 4 year old son's constant request. I didn't know it is such a mess! I was going to call it my first and last but here he is again, now 5 years old, and still wanting to decorate a gingerbread house village. Yes! You read it right. A village!-Maria Giselle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee-hee. I've been there with falling apart houses too. ;) I would highly recommend Costco's gingerbread houses. They come fully assembled and have many of the treats to decorate included and then all you have to worry about is the fun stuff. Better yet, I think they whole set was between $10 to $12. ;)

      Delete