Thursday, October 26, 2017

Petite Poinsettias Classic Christmas Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody! Vanessa here today with a classic Christmas card using Petite Poinsettias.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Petite Poinsettias Classic Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first stamped the sentiment, the tree branch from Holiday Style and the snowflakes from Bundled Up and heat-embossed everything with white embossing powder. After I had adhered the panel to the card, I stamped the poinsettia and the leaves onto white cardstock, die-cut the images with the matching dies and adhered them with foam tape. Finally, I added gold sequins.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Petite Poinsettias Classic Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I just love the layered stamps Mendi comes up with! These poinsettias are so versatile, don't you think? I hope you see you next week! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Bundled Up Stamps
Bundled Up Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Style Stamps
Holiday Style Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Petite Poinsettias Stamps
Petite Poinsettias Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Petite Poinsettias Dies
Petite Poinsettias Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: