Friday, October 6, 2017

Barnyard Buddies Christmas On The Farm Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a holiday card inspiration by mixing several Sunny Studio stamps in one card. These cute farm animals were visiting their friend, the reindeer, so they must be geared up to face the snow!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Barnyard Buddies Christmas Farm Animals On The Farm Card by Lexa Levana

I start my card with choosing the right stamp set for my basic idea - the Barnyard Buddies are so ready for Christmas. They are all dressed well with the accessories from the Jolly Gingerbread and Playful Polar Bears stamp sets. Well, they have to keep themselves warm, right? I stamped all my images with Versafine black ink and watercolored them with Distress markers. After I finished with all the coloring, I die cut all of the pieces with the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Barnyard Buddies Christmas Farm Animals On The Farm Card by Lexa Levana

I blended Peacock Feather and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks for the snowy sky and stamped some of the snowflakes with turquoise dye ink from Gleeful Reindeer. I also add some white dots using Nuvo Drops for some dimension and it looks so cool! After I finished my scene, I layer it on top of purple polka dot patterned paper. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy today's card. Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Barnyard Buddies Dies
Barnyard Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Jolly Gingerbread Dies
Jolly Gingerbread Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. Yet again, I've been proven wrong about something. I honestly didn't think these darling farm animals could get any cuter, but after seeing them decked out in their festive scarves and hats, I admit I was wrong. This card is SO cute!! It is "winter wonderful!" :)

    ReplyDelete