Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Here Comes Santa Clean and Simple Christmas Card with Franci

Hi there! Franci here with you today with a festive, clean and simple card showcasing the Here Comes Santa set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Here Comes Santa Petite Poinsettias Clean and Simple Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli

I was inspired by Yana Smakula to create my card today. I love easy to mass produce, clean and simple cards for the holidays and this little set is perfect! I paired it with the elegant "Merry Christmas" sentiment from the Petite Poinsettias stamp set and I had fun creating ombreè effects to give my images more interest and dimension.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Here Comes Santa Petite Poinsettias Clean and Simple Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli

I also created some dry embossing details around my images with my scoring tool to frame the center of my card and added red and white embellishments made with the Tonic Studio Crystal Drops.

Hope you'll give this simple design a try and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Petite Poinsettias Stamps
Petite Poinsettias Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Here Comes Santa Stamps
Here Comes Santa Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment