Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Comic Strip Everyday Die Gnome Shaker Card with Franci

Hi there, Franci here with you today with a fun shaker card featuring the new Comic Strip Everyday die. I love this new die because it can be customized very easily. If you die cut it, you'll have a beautiful frame with lots of little spaces to be decorated but if you are in a hurry and you need to make a quick shaker, you can cut with your scissors the internal partitions and you have a beautiful stitched frame!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Everyday Die Home Sweet Gnome Woodland Borders Shaker Card by Franci Vignoli

That's exactly what i did for my card today. And it's also super easy to die cut foam with adhesive with the same technique so you can have all the elements to build your shaker. Instead you can use foam adhesive around the edges like I did. Also, you can create lots of mini shaker scenes leaving the die cut as it is. Can't wait to create a card like that! The little clouds are the ones included in the set and are so pretty! 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Comic Strip Everyday Die Home Sweet Gnome Woodland Borders Shaker Card by Franci Vignoli

I also used the new Woodland Borders to die cut the grass out of this stripy green paper from the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 paper pad and the little gnomes are from the Home Sweet Gnome set. I stamped, colored and die cut them and then I adhered all my images on to the plastic sheet so they are actually outside of the shaker. I built my sentiment with the Happy Thoughts stamp set and i embossed it in white. 

Finally, all of the shaker elements are sparkling clear sequins and glitters. I think they pop very nicely against my background, which I colored with the Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink.

I hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a lovely week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: