Monday, October 5, 2026

Holiday Tags & Labels Card with Tina M

Hi there! Tina M here! Today I have a cute and fun Christmas card for you using the Holiday Tags & Labels and the Alpaca Holiday sets! I used my favorite colors for Christmas on this card; pink, green and turquoise!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Tags & Labels and Alpaca Holiday Christmas Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Icing Rectangle Frame Dies)

For my card I used an A2 size card base. I created a snowflake background using the snowflake stamps from the Holiday Tags & Labels Stamps set. I started off by trimming a piece of white card stock to 4,25 x 5,50 inches and stamped the snowflakes using pink, green and turquoise ink and adhered it to my card base using double sided tape.

From red card stock die cut out the largest of the Icing Rectangle Frame Dies set to create a frame and adhered it to the snowflake panel using liquid glue. I die cut out three pieces of the circle shaped tag from the Holiday Tags & Labels Dies set from white card stock.

Instead of using them as tags I created cute Christmas ornaments! I colored the ornament caps with Copics using Y26/28 to get a golden look, I then masked them off before I started ink blending! To match the snowflakes, I used the same colors for the ornaments! I finished them off splattering silver-white watercolor to them!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Tags & Labels and Alpaca Holiday Christmas Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Icing Rectangle Frame Dies)

Next, I stamped three of the ivy leaves and berries from the Holiday Tags & Labels Stamps set, and three of the adorable alpacas from the Alpaca Holiday Stamps & Dies set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on alcohol ink friendly card stock and colored them with my Copic Markers, see list below. I then die cut out the colored pieces using the coordinating Holiday Tags & Labels Dies and the Alpaca Holiday Dies sets.

Alpacas: E40/41/42/43, N4, R30
Pink: RV52/55
Green: YG03/17
Turquoise: BG11/13
Ivy & berries: YG03/17, R22/24/27

To get the perfect rounded shape on the bottom of the alpacas I used the circle shaped tag die. I then added foam dots to the back of the ivy and berries and the alpacas and adhered them to the ornaments! Next, I adhered the ornaments to the snowflake panel.

I stamped the greeting from the Alpaca Holiday Stamps set on strips of white card stock and glued them to red card stock, slightly larger to create a red frame. I added foam dots to these as well and adhered them to the bottom of the card.

Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you a happy and colorful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Icing Rectangle Frame Dies
Icing Rectangle Frame Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Tags & Labels Stamps
Holiday Tags & Labels Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Tags & Labels Dies
Holiday Tags & Labels Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: