Thursday, March 8, 2018

Birthday Balloon Subtle Stamped Background Card with Vanessa

Hey everybody! Vanessa here with a Birthday Balloon card. I might have mentioned before how much I love the balloons! Here comes today's card:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Balloon Subtle Stamped Background Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first stamped the bold balloon image with grey ink onto a white cardstock panel and added spritzes of ink all over it. Then I lightly inked the background and stamped the sentiment. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Birthday Balloon Subtle Stamped Background Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After I had adhered the panel to the card, I stamped the three balloons onto white cardstock, die-cut them with the matching die and adhered them with foam tape. I drew strings with a black marker and finished the card off with matching enamel dots.

Have a sunny day everybody! Thanks for visiting :)

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Birthday Balloon Stamps
Birthday Balloon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Balloon Die
Birthday Balloon Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I bought this set and have made a card. One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete