Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sunny Saturday Share: Pineapples, Flamingos & Hibiscus Flowers



Hello Peeps!  How are you doing?  I'm getting so antsy for Monday to arrive when I can finally share all that I have been working on.  Crazy enough I have plans to start creating cards for our mid-August release this weekend, before switching gears and working on designing our Christmas release.  It's funny how it works out that I always have my hands in several different seasons all at once.  ;)  Today I'm popping in with several darling ideas that caught my eye on social media this week...

Tropical Paradise Pineapple Wreath Card by Rachel Bergfeld (@rbergfeldcarddesigns on instagram)


Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise Pineapple Wreath Card by Rachel Bergfeld.


Tropical Paradise Flamingos Card by Cynde Whitlow (Check out the Butterfly Reflection Inc. blog for more beautiful creations with this set)


Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise Flamingos & Hibiscus Flower card by Cynde Whitlow

Tropical Paradise and Fresh & Fruity Mini Thank You Cards by Kelli Horger (@kellihorger on instagram)



Sunny Studio Stamps: Mini Thank You Cards by Kelli Horger using Tropical Paradise & Fresh & Fruity

Sunny Studio Supplies:
Aren't these adorable?!  I hope you will join these ladies and share your beautiful projects with us on Instagramour facebook page or in our flickr group using the hashtag #sunnystudiostamps.  

May your weekend be happy (and a tiny bit crafty)!  :)

6 comments:

  1. So very pretty!! :D it's a summer extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mendi-thank you for the repost! I am honored. You made my weekend! I just love your stamps!!!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Fabulous stamps!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these amazing cards made with the fabulous and awesome Sunny Studio stamps - That wreath card is so fresh and original, the flamingo card is so dynamically styled - so eye-catching!! And all those thank yous are adorable and I love all the fresh, new ideas I got from seeing these wonderful things!! You all rock!! Mendi, that includes YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I just can't get enough of pineapples these days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shares!!! Love that 2nd card... the flamingos and flowers!!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete