Friday, June 10, 2016

Fresh and Fruity Birthday Card with Lexa

Hi everyone! Lexa here with the whole fruity gang to share a birthday card starring the Fresh and Fruity stamp set and coordinating dies. Don't you think that they are the cutest gang everrr??

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh & Fruity Googly Eyes Fruit Birthday Card by Lexa Levana.

I started with a panel of 4.25"x 5.5" white cardstock and a blue striped patterned paper in the same size. I had the thought of giving these fruits legs (since they already have the smiley faces, why not?) and they were dancing together. So drew some legs for them, and I think it makes them even cuter. I lightly blended Tumbled Glass Distress Ink in the bottom part of my card.

I stamped all the images with Versafine Onyx Black and watercolored them with Distress Markers, my favorite!  The pink flowers on the lemon and the pear are from Comfy Creatures, I love to add extra details every time. The sentiment also comes from the same set. And you know that I love sequins, right? This various size clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh are so pretty. Here's a closer look at the gang...

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh & Fruity Googly Eyes Fruit Birthday Card by Lexa Levana.

I can't get enough of googly eyes in my life. LOL in fact I really love to shake and see them moving, so much fun! I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have a wonderful weekend. xx


4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexa ~ This card is absolutely adorable and I LOVE googly eyes too! Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexa - so cute, so clever, such a fun idea to add those eyes!! This card literally made me giggle and smile!! Love that softly striped background and I really like the way the sentiment loos - fabulously done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Super cute!!! I Love the googly eyes... how cute!!!!! Really beautiful card!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete