Thursday, June 28, 2018

Fast Food Fun We Make A Great Combo Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody! Vanessa here with another card using the yummy Fast Food Fun set. I couldn't stop coloring the images from this set, they are all so cute!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun We Make A Great Combo Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I covered a card base with the red checked paper from the Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper Pad. Now I stamped all the images onto white paper, colored everything with Copics and die-cut the pieces with the matching dies. For more dimension and to make it more interesting, I adhered some images with foam tape, let them hang over the edge and trimmed them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun We Make A Great Combo Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card.

I really need to stop stamping food images, it always leaves me hungry :) Thanks for stopping by today! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fast Food Fun Stamps
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Dies
Fast Food Fun Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: