Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Hello Word Die Summer Butterflies Hello Card with Franci

Hi there, Franci here with you today! I made a super quick and easy to make "hello" themed card with the Hello Word die set and the mini die you can receive free with every order. Which for this release, is a little butterfly!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hello Word Die Summer Butterflies Hello Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I created my card base out of white cardstock and colored my soft striped background with Distress ink in Spiced Marmelade and masking tape. Then I die cut the Hello Word die out of black card twice and I glued the layers together to give my die cut more thickness. I coated it with Glossy Accents and I let it dry completely.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hello Word Die Summer Butterflies Hello Card by Franci Vignoli

I die cut 3 little butterflies, colored them with Copics, and gave them some dimension by gently folding them in a half. I glued the "Hello" word down with liquid glue and added the butterflies with some foam tape. Finally I added some Wink of Stella here and there to make my card sparkle.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a happy day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Oh ! That’s a very lovely CAS card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete