Monday, June 4, 2018

Hello Word Die Window Shaker Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'll be using the Window Trio Square Dies along with the Hello Word Die to create a simple shaker card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hello Word Die Window Trio Dies Shaker Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card, I started off with die cutting all my elements. I used the Window Trio Square Dies on a piece of white cardstock and cut that out using my Big Shot Machine. Then, I also die cut the Hello Word Die and cut it out of some green and black cardstock. I then adhered my Hello Word Die together using some liquid glue, leaving a little black border and set it off to the side to dry. While that was drying, I cut around my windows using a trimmer to make it even and then rounded the corners using a corner chomper. I added a piece of acetate behind that piece and also added two layers of foam tape. Now I was ready to adhere my card together. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hello Word Die Window Trio Dies Shaker Card by Eloise Blue

To start off I cut down a landscape card base and adhered a piece of grey polka dot patterned paper from Polka-Dot Parade. I then added some sequins onto the base from Pretty Pink Posh and adhered my window piece over the top. I then added more liquid glue to the back of my "Hello" word and adhered that into the centre as well. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed and got inspired and I'll catch you all next time. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Window Trio- Square Die
Window Trio- Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: