Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Party Pups Woofing Happy Birthday Card with Juliana

Hello friends! It's Juliana Michaels here with you to share a woofingly happy birthday card using the brand new Party Pups stamp set. As the momma to 2 Golden Retrievers, I kind of love dogs and I couldn't wait to play with this new set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pups Woofing Happy Birthday Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping all of the dogs and other images with Memento Ink in Black. I then colored them using Chameleon Pens and die cut them using the coordinating dies. With all the sweet pups helping to celebrate, they each had to have a party hat!

To create the background for the card, I die cut a 4.25 x 5.5 inch piece of white cardstock using the largest frame from the Fancy Frames Rectangle die set. I took the inside piece and splattered it with ink. To create the ink splatters, I used Distress ink and stamped the ink pad onto a craft mat. I added a little bit of water and then used a paint brush to flick the ink onto the paper.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pups Woofing Happy Birthday Card by Juliana Michaels

Once the ink was dry, I adhered each of the pups, the cake and other images to the card front. I used double sided foam tape on some of the pieces to give the scene a bit of dimension. For the final step, I added the sentiment with black ink.

These pups are perfect for celebrating that special day for those dog lovers in our lives. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration using the new Party Pups stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Stamps
Party Pups Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Dies
Party Pups Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: