Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Happy Camper Ink Smooshed Background Happy Place Card with Juliana

Hello friends! It's Juliana Michaels here today to share a bit of happiness with a card I created using the new Happy Camper stamp set. The adorable little camper is sure to take you to your happy place!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Camper Ink Smooshed Background Happy Place Card by Juliana Michaels

I started this card by stamping the adorable camper from the the Happy Camper stamp set using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. I then colored the image using Chameleon Pens and I die cut it using the coordinating dies.

Next, I created the background using an ink smooshing technique. To do this, I smooshed Distress Oxide Ink in Twisted Citron onto a craft mat and spritzed it with a bit of water. I then took an A2 size piece of white cardstock and smooshed it into the ink on the craft mat. I lifted it up and dried the ink with my heat gun. I then repeated the process once again. I also took a paint brush and flicked a few splatters of ink onto the paper as well. I then took the largest die from Fancy Frames Rectangle dies and die cut the ink smooshed paper.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Camper Ink Smooshed Background Happy Place Card by Juliana Michaels

I stamped the sentiment directly onto the background with black ink. I then adhered the camper using double sided foam tape for bit of dimension. To finish off the card, I adhered a few sequins.

I hope this card brings you a little happiness and inspiration for ways to use the Happy Camper stamp set.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Camper Stamps
Happy Camper Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Camper Dies
Happy Camper Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment