Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Rain Showers Framed Cattitude Card with Franci

Hi there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today with two little cards featuring the new Rain Showers mini stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rain Showers Francy Frames Purrfect Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I stamped the Rain Showers stamp twice with Distress Oxide inks to create an ombrè effect, and also added some orange in one of the two. Then I stamped my little cats, from the Purrfect Birthday set, and their accessories with Memento black ink, colored them with Copics, and die cut them with their coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rain Showers Francy Frames Purrfect Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

I die cut two of the new Fancy Frame Squares out of a piece of light grey cardstock and also some of the little hearts with the little die that's free with every order out of some white cardstock. Then I colored the little hearts in pink. I die cut a stitched rectangle twice out of some white cardstock and created two light grey colored coordinated card bases.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rain Showers Francy Frames Purrfect Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

I glued my stamped rain showers behind the frames to create a window effect and assembled all the cards. I glued down those little cats and all the decorations and added some Wink of Stella here and there to make my scenes sparkle!!

Hope you like my cards and thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Rain Showers Stamps
Rain Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment