Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Bold Balloons Birthday Balloon Bouquet Card with Franci

Hi there! Franci here with you today, sharing a birthday-themed card! Who doesn't love these balloons from the new Bold Balloons stamp set? The first time I saw them, I thought, "omg they are real... for real!" Ha! The layering effect is amazing, and they are super simple to center and align. 

For my card, I created a card base out of some white cardstock and rounded the top corners. I stamped all of the balloons and die-cut them with their coordinating dies. I also freehand-cut a cloudy shape out of copy paper to create my own stencil for the sky. I sponged some distress ink to create my cloudy background and let it dry.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bold Balloons Birthday Balloon Bouquet Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped all the balloon strings and glued the balloons down with liquid glue and foam adhesive to add even more dimension. I cut out a strip of white cardstock for the bottom of my card and die-cut the little border at the top with one of the borders from the new Ric Rac Borders set. I stamped my sentiment with Versamark ink and embossed it in silver.

Finally, I glued my strip down with foam adhesive and stamped all of the little confetti with colorful inks under the balloons to give my card an even more festive look! Hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Bold Balloons Stamps
Bold Balloons Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bold Balloons Dies
Bold Balloons Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ric Rac Border Dies
Ric Rac Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment