Saturday, February 3, 2018

Guest Designer Spotlight: Purrfect Birthday Cards with Kay Miller

Hi there, it's Kay Miller here. I am thrilled to be guesting again with Sunny Studio Stamps! I just adore all of Mendi's cute and whimsical designs! Today I have a couple of cards using the adorable Purrfect Birthday stamp set and coordinating dies from the January Release.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Purrfect Birthday Kitty Themed Cards by Kay Miller

I think those kitties are the cutest! The little one on the left is my favorite in the whole set! So for my background, I blended three colors of Distress inks, Broken China, Picked Raspberry, and Wilted Violet. I spritz it with water and then speckled some of the same ink on that. I then cut that piece out with a domed shaped die and adhered it to my white card base. I made a small white border at the bottom with white card stock and stamped the sentiment on that.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Purrfect Birthday Kitty Themed Cards by Kay Miller

I colored the cute images with Copic markers and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I added them with foam tape and then added a few clear sequins.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Purrfect Birthday Kitty Themed Cards by Kay Miller

For my next card, I created my background by blending Picked Raspberry Distress ink onto card stock, then spritzing with water. I colored all of the little kitties to look like orange tabby cats, then used my MISTI stamping tool to position my sentiment in just the right place.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Purrfect Birthday Kitty Themed Cards by Kay Miller

I had to add that cute little mouse too! I hope you have enjoyed my cards today! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment