Friday, September 1, 2017

Missing Ewe Pastel Sheep Trio Thankful Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a pastel color card featuring the Missing Ewe stamps and their coordinating dies. These adorable fluffy sheep are new additions to Sunny Studio critter stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Missing Ewe Pastel Sheep Trio Thankful Card by Lexa Levana

I rarely use my patterned papers now days, but as you can guess, I've been hoarding a lot of it. So that's why today I tried to use them as much as possible. The sweet pastel colors are always a smart choice. I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with coloring, I die cut them at once with the coordinating dies (truly a time saver!). 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Missing Ewe Pastel Sheep Trio Thankful Card by Lexa Levana

I simply put them together to create a little scene. I created a green grass border using Stitched Scallop Dies on green striped patterned paper against the starry pink sky. These cute little sheep have their "pals" from another set, Easter Wishes. I used all three together in one scene. I finished my card with some yellow dots using yellow opaque Nuvo drops. 

Thank you so much for visitting today, I hope you like my card! Have a wonderful day to you and yours.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Easter Wishes Dies
Easter Wishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Easter Wishes Stamps
Easter Wishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Scallop Dies
Stitched Scallop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Missing Ewe Dies
Missing Ewe Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Missing Ewe Stamps
Missing Ewe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment