Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Harvest Happiness: I Love You More Than Pie! by Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here!  

Here I am with my last card as a design team member for Sunny Studio Stamps. I had a great time. Mendi is such a sweet person and I am so thankful for this opportunity, but it is time to move on for me.

For this card I used the super cute set Harvest Happiness!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Happiness I Love You More Than Pie Card by Anni Lerche

I stamped the image in Memento ink and colored it with colored pencils (Polychromos and Prismacolor). For a little extra touch I added some highlights with a gel pen. After that I fussy cut the image (there are also coordinating dies available).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Happiness I Love You More Than Pie Card by Anni Lerche

I chose some matching patterned paper from my stash and cut it into a rectangle. I die cut a circle as a window and a frame from matching cardstock.  As my card base I decided to go with some kraft paper because I think it's great for fall cards.

I drew a circle with a pencil and a light hand on my card base where my circle window would be. That made it easier for me to stamp the sentiment with Versamark and emboss it in white (I love white on kraft, don't you?).

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week.
Anni

Sunny Studio Products Used:
  

Anni, it's been a joy to have you on this team.  Your style is always so inspiring and it has brought me such happiness to see your projects week after week.  You will be missed and I welcome you back anytime.  Big Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Super SWEET! I love pies especially pumpkin pie..lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Anni! Love that pie! And good luck in whatever you do next!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete