Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Stitched Felt Santa's Stocking with Eloise

Hello friends, Eloise here and today I have a stitched felt stocking to share with you all using the Santa's Stocking die set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Felt Santa's Stocking by Eloise Blue

To start off my stocking today I die cut two stockings and the bow from red felt, the top, heel and toe piece from white felt and the holly leaves from green felt. I then used some white thread and stitched through the sides of the stocking, leaving the top piece open.

A tip here is to pierce the holes with a paper piercer first, so it's easier to stitch though two layers of felt.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Felt Santa's Stocking by Eloise Blue

Now that my stocking is stitched, I went ahead and adhered my white pieces into place with glue. I then pierced through another hole at the top of the stocking for the twine. I threaded it through and tied it in a knot. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Felt Santa's Stocking by Eloise Blue

Lastly, I added the holly leaves and bow on the top for added interest. Now the stocking is complete and perfect for adding in any small gifts. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did making it and I can't wait to make more! See you next time. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Santa's Stocking Dies
Santa's Stocking Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: