Sunday, July 13, 2025

Fintastic Friends Card with Hanh

Hello Crafty Friends! This is Hanh on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today with a fun underwater birthday card to share with you featuring these adorable images from the Fintastic Friends, Kiddie Pool and Tropical Scenes sets. I love how well these sets can mix and match with one another.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Summer Themed Birthday Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Tropical Scenes, Kiddie Pool, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I stamped the images from the Fintastic Friends Stamps, Kiddie Pool Stamps and Tropical Scenes Stamps sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the coordinating Fintastic Friends Dies, Kiddie Pool Dies and Tropical Scenes Dies to diecut them out. I colored the images with Copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Summer Themed Birthday Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Tropical Scenes, Kiddie Pool, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

COPIC COLORS:
Skin: E000/00/21/11/93
Blonde Hair: E50/53/35
Bathing suit: RV10/21/13/14
Swim trunks: R05/24/29
Goggles: E000, B000, RV13 (pink), R05 (red)
Starfish: Y11/13/15
Fish: Y11/13/15, B000/00/02, R20
Jellyfish: RV000/10, R20
Stingray: C00/0/1/3/5/7, R20
Rocks: C1/3/5
Sand: E30/31/33
Teal: BG10/15
Orange: Y17 YR04
Yellow: Y11/13/15
Pink: RV10/13
Green: YG01/03

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Summer Themed Birthday Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Tropical Scenes, Kiddie Pool, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

For the background, I ink blended the lower half of another piece of Neenah white cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks.

For the sentiment, I stamped the "Have a" and "Birthday" from the Panda Party Stamps and the "fintastic" from the Fintastic Friends stamps set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed with Detail White Embossing Powder. I used one of the banner dies from the Stitched Rectangle Dies to diecut it out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fintastic Friends Summer Themed Birthday Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Tropical Scenes, Kiddie Pool, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

The colored images and sentiment strip were adhered to the inked panel with a combination of liquid adhesive and foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. The panel was adhered to a white A2 card base (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with a few Majestic Clear Confetti.

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. For more info and ideas, be sure to visit the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Fintastic Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fintastic Friends Dies
Fintastic Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Dies
Kiddie Pool Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment