Monday, January 29, 2018

Rain Showers Rain Or Shine Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'l be using the new Rain Showers 2x3" stamp set along with the older stamp set Rain or Shine to create a cute love themed card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rain Showers Rain Or Shine Card by Eloise Blue

To begin, I stamped the Rain Showers repeatedly onto a piece of watercolour cardstock and white heat embossed them. I then used some Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to ink blend over the entire background, fading down to a really light blue. I then pulled the Rain or Shine stamp set out, stamped out the puddle, dog, umbrella and clouds images; coloured them in with Copic Markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. Next, I used some hexagon dies from my stash - this part was optional, but I really wanted to add a little extra to my background. I arranged them on my background, the cut them out using my die cutting machine. I cut out five of them in a random pattern, just to give extra dimension to my background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Rain Showers Rain Or Shine Card by Eloise Blue

Once everything was die cut, I stamped the 'I Love You Rain or Shine' sentiment from Rain or Shine with some black ink onto the top smallest hexagon, then added foam tape behind all the hexagons and the dog and umbrella image. I then adhered my die cut background flat down onto my card base, then adhered in all the hexagons. I then adhered my dog and umbrella over top and adhered the puddle underneath his feet and then clouds above also. To finish off my card I adhered a strip of black and white striped paper to the right hand side.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll catch you all next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Rain or Shine Dies
Rain or Shine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rain or Shine Stamps
Rain or Shine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rain Showers Stamps
Rain Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment