Monday, January 15, 2018

Breakfast Puns Better Together Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'll be using the brand new Breakfast Puns stamp set along with the Fancy Frames Squares to create a simple love themed card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Breakfast Puns Better Together Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card I first stamped my images out from the Breakfast Puns stamp set with some black ink, then Copic coloured all my images in. I had an absolute blast colouring these little breakfast foods/drinks in, they were so much fun! Once I coloured them all in, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all out. Next, I took a frame from the Fancy Frames Square die set, which is an exclusive die set to the Sunny Studio Stamps store so make sure you pick it up - it's amazing! And I cut out four frames from some white cardstock. I then cut four squares out also to fit underneath the square frames also.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Breakfast Puns Better Together Card by Eloise Blue

Next up, I coloured each of the four squares with some Twisted Citron Distress Ink and splattered each with a bit of water. Then adhered the frame on top of each square using foam tape. Next, I arranged all four squares onto my card base and decided that I wanted to make them adhered in a diamond shape on the panel, so I went ahead and adhered them down in a diamond pattern. Then I adhered on all my little characters with some more foam tape, joining them in pairs. I didn't necessarily adhere them in pairs that they were supposed to go with, some I just liked better together. 

Once they were all adhered down, I stamped the sentiment 'We're Butter Together' onto a green strip of cardstock, but replaced the u with the e so it reads 'We're Better Together' since it made more sense with all the images I used. Lastly, I adhered my panel onto a blue card base and my card was complete.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I'm loving the new release and I hope you are too!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Breakfast Puns Stamps
Breakfast Puns Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Breakfast Puns Dies
Breakfast Puns Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

6 comments:

  1. Love this card - it's so adorable! ♥

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi how did you replace the u with e? Did you have to cut the stamp? Thx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She may have cut it, but I think she masked off that letter when she stamped it the first time and then masked off the rest of the word when stamping again. :)

      Delete