Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Baby Bear: Welcome Baby Onesie Card by Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Awe, isn't this new baby set called Baby Bear the cutest? I couldn't resist the sweet onesies and made a card with them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Bear Welcome Baby Onesie Card by Anni Lerche.

I started by stamping the images on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I also used the cute little images to decorate my onesies. For coloring the images I chose colored pencils.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Bear Welcome Baby Onesie Card by Anni Lerche.

For the sentiment I stamped the "welcome" in Versafine and embossed the word "baby" with a aqua embossing powder.

I adhered a piece of matching patterned paper to the card base and assembled the card.
For the last finishing touch I added faux stitching to the edge of the card panel.

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week!
Anni

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card to welcome a new baby.... love your coloring!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how cute and WELL DONE this is - the coloring looks so perfect and the card is so cute and sweet!!

    ReplyDelete