Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sunny Borders Sending You Big Hugs Card by Marion

Hi there. It's Marion here with two cards for you which feature the Sunny Borders and the Sending My Love stamp sets.

I started by stamping the stitched zig-zag border repeatedly in three different colours at the bottom of my white focal panel. I then stamped and coloured the critters onto another piece of card stock and coloured them with Copics. After fussy cutting around them, I popped them up on some mounting foam to add dimension.

Sunny Studio: Sending Big Hugs Puppy Dog Card by Marion (using Sunny Borders and Sending My Love stamps)

I did the same for the second card, but just changed up the colours and the critter and mounted them on different coloured card bases.

Sunny Studio: Sending Big Hugs Kitty Cat Card by Marion (using Sunny Borders and Sending My Love stamps)


Sunny Studio Products used:
Thanks for stopping by today,

Marion

1 comment: