Monday, March 7, 2016

A Good Egg Happy Easter Single Layer Card with Melissa

Hello everyone, Melissa here! Today I have a card to share with you using the stamp set A Good Egg. This set has so many cute images you can use in so many different ways. 


Sunny Studio: A Good Egg Easter Card by Melissa Bowden.


I made an Easter card with the two chicks painting the eggs in the egg carton. To create the card I first stamped the chicks, paint bucket, egg carton and paint brushes and masked them off. Starting with the images I wanted in the foreground and working my way back. With all of those masked I then masked off the bottom of the card, which would become the grass. I added a variety of blue inks and blended them together to create the sky. After that was done I removed the masks and added color to the images and the grass with Copic markers. 


Sunny Studio: A Good Egg Easter Card by Melissa Bowden.

To finish the card off I stamped the sentiment “Happy Easter” in Versamark ink and heat embossed it using white embossing power. That completes the card for today. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments: