Wednesday, February 17, 2016

You're an Eggcellent Daughter Card by Marion

Hi there. It's Marion here with another card using the Good Egg stamp set. This set is great for Easter and has some fabulous punny sentiments in it. I've made a card for my daughter - I'll pop it in her school lunch box sometime.


In order to line up my chicks in a row, a lightly drew a pencil line as a guide. Once stamped, I coloured them with Copic Markers. I decided to use the coordinating dies and stamp and die cut an additional chick to pop up for some foam tape.

I also die cut some grass from the Sunny Sentiments die set and coloured it with Copic markers. The eyes are little black seed beads that I adhered with Glossy Accents.

Sunny Studio:  A Good Egg Eggcellent Daughter Chick card by Marion Vagg.

Sunny Studio Products used:
Thanks for stopping by,
Marion

2 comments: