Monday, February 15, 2016

A Good Egg Baby Chick Easter Card with Melissa

Hello everyone!  Melissa here.  :)  I am sharing a card with you today using the super cute stamp set A Good Egg, this set is perfect for Easter but also works well for plenty of other occasions. It is just too cute!   I created a super simple card... 

Sunny Studio You're An Eggcellent Friend Baby Chick Easter card by Melissa Bowden (using A Good Egg Stamps)

To make the card I stamped this cute sentiment on the bottom of a rectangle die-cut panel. I then stamped three of the little chicks hatching in a row and colored them with Copic markers. I added little dots with a gel pen to the one on the right and added some stripes to the one on the left. To finish the card off I added a little shadow underneath the chicks and mounted them onto a card base with some patterned paper. 

I hope you enjoyed the card for today! Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments: