Friday, August 28, 2015

Happy Home: Victorian New House Card

Hello there! I'm back today with another idea using the Happy Home stamp set.  For this card I thought it would be fun to color the Victorian home image as a pretty pink lady.  ;)

To ground my image I created a little scene contained within a 3" x 3" square (and matted using Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Squares dies).  I stamped the clouds on masking material and fussy cut them out to apply to the background before inking it up.  For the grass I repeatedly stamped the grass stamp image to form a continuous border..


The tree is a sneak peek of a free digital stamp set I will be sharing at the grand opening blog hop on September 8th.

For my pink background, I inked it up with Spun Sugar distress ink and then used that same ink to stamp a random pattern with the little flower image in the set.


Here's a look at the Happy Home stamp set used for today's card (available for purchase on September 8th):



Thanks for visiting.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  :)


4 comments:

  1. Such a charming little
    scene on your card!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carla! I've really appreciated all your sweet comments this week. :)

      Delete
  2. What a super sweet and adorable house - I want to live there!! I actually did live in a pink house when I was little - loved it!! And you are amazing and I am just SO VERY excited and happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete