Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Summer Sweets Cards with Tammy and Ana

Hi there! Tammy here sharing this sweet card, featuring Summer Sweets from the newest releaseI am not a sweet eater (give me ALLL the savory), but I will be reaching for this set quite often, as I have a house full of people with a major sweet tooth!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Sweets Stitched Scallop Dies Dessert Themed Birthday Card by Tammy Stark

To begin, I cut an A2 rectangle, using the Dots & Stripes Pastels Paper. Next, I cut a 2 1/2" strip of Bristol smooth cardstock and lightly ink blended the background with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink. I added some water splatters and watered down Peacock Feathers ink with a fine paintbrush to add some interest. Using the Stitched Scallop DiesI cut 2 white borders, attached them behind my inked panel on the top and bottom, and attached it to the center of the polka dot paper.

Next, I stamped the images from Summer Sweets using Memento Tuxedo Black Inkcolored with Copic markers, and cut out with the coordinating Summer Sweets Dies.

Copic Colors used: Aqua: BG10, BG11, BG13; Pink: R81, R83, R85; Red: R22, R24, R29; Browns: E30, E31, E34, E59, E57, E55; Cream: YR30

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Sweets Stitched Scallop Dies Dessert Themed Birthday Card by Tammy Stark

I stamped the sentiment from Summer Sweets in black ink, then arranged the colored images onto my card, attaching with foam tape for dimension. To finish my card, I attached my card front to an A2 white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! It’s Ana here today sharing a delicious card featuring newly released Summer Sweets stamps and dies. For this yummy summer vibes card design, I decided to use all the images from the set! They were just too cute and I couldn’t bring myself to leave one behind!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Sweets Frilly Frame Dies Dessert Themed Birthday Card by Ana Anderson

I stamped, colored the images with alcohol markers then stamped a little face on each one. I added some highlights with fine liners and white get pen, then cut them out with coordinating dies.

I used Frilly Frames Retro Petals outline die to die cut the background panel, then inked the center of the panel with Salty Ocean Distress ink. I backed the panel with rainbow striped patterned paper from Rainbow Bright paper pack. Next, I stamped the sentiment, from the Summer Sweets set, then adhered the images with liquid glue and foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Sweets Frilly Frame Dies Dessert Themed Birthday Card by Ana Anderson

And just because this card is full of yummies, I added Ice Cream Chocolate Sprinkles around the sentiment! I thought it was the perfect touch to this array of Summer Sweets!

I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s post and got inspired. I will see you next week and until then I wish you happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Scallop Dies
Stitched Scallop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Sweets Stamps
Summer Sweets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Sweets Dies
Summer Sweets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment